Thursday, January 17, 2013

Follow Friday #17!

Follow Friday!
This meme is hosted by two hosts and wonderful bloggers- Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View. This week's features are Aman @ Enticed by Books and Sarah @ Catching Books.


Q:  WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN FROM A BOOK?

Yes. This question must be designed to kill me. Well, if this question means, "Which villain is the most evillest villain you have ever met," then I've gotta say Lord Voldemort. Gosh. I don't even think that's a legit answer. Well, Voldemort made me hate him and fear him so much throughout the whole HP series. And he was just evil. If Voldemort came to the real world I would die. And so would everyone else. Unless Harry comes and saves the day. One reason, among many other reasons, that I like (despise and fear) Voldy is because he is very clever. I mean, look at all those Horcruxes. Wow. Ugh. I just hate Voldy with a burning passion okay but he's still my favorite villain.

If you follow me, just comment below and I'll be more than glad to follow back! Happy Friday!

21 comments:

  1. Yeah, I almost decided on Voldemort. He is totally villainous! Can't more scary than him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voldemort's an awesome answer! :D Old follower here. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Voldemort is a great answer! I think a lot of people think of him instantly when they think villain.

    New Follower :)

    ~Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps just realized it didn't follow but now I did! :)

      Delete
  4. Voldemort is a great villsin! New follower!

    P.S. I can seriously see you has the harry potter fan. Snitch cursor and all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! My FF is at The Akamai Reader I already follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Voldie is very clever. And also charismatic when he wants to be.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice. He always did seem to have a way around things all the time.

    New GFC Follower :)

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Voldemort is a great choice.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-9-favorite-villain.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice this week. I struggled trying to come up with a villain and never thought of Voldermort. He's a great choice.
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a great weekend.
    old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voldy is a great villain! Love the answer :)
    Have a great weekend :)

    Old email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voldermort is a good one.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is certainly a popular pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Villains don't scare me unless they are really smart... Voldemort is definitely a smartie!
    New follower.
    PS-LOVE your golden snitch arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answer this week :)

    I am a new follower!! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answer!

    Follow my new Tour Blog below :)

    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of Harry Potter love coming from this question! I've seen Draco, Umbridge, Bellatrix, Voldemort... it's kind of great! I chose the Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

    New GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I didn't even thing of Voldemort! I wonder if I'll be seeing him as a lot of people's pick?

    New follower :)

    Goldilox and the Three Weres' Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!