Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Resolutions: 2013.

Okay, I'll just share because most of them are book related anyways.

-Finish writing Incend and finally become an author.
-Read 150 books (hopefully. I did 160 in 2012 so...)
-Read more Classics no matter how much they bore me.
-Read Clockwork Princess, Requiem, Prodigy, and other fabulous long-awaited releases that come out THIS YEAR. Let me pause and insert a GIF.



MY EMOTIONS
Okay let me continue now.
-Meet more authors.
-Look forward to watching City of Bones, Catching Fire, Sea of Monsters, Beautiful Creatures, and other book-movies or just movies in general. I need to go to the theaters more anyways.
-Get abs. (From Badminton Conditioning! LOL)

And that's it. What do you think? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!