Sunday, February 10, 2013

Incend: Characters On Paper.

Hey guys. My sister drew my book characters. omg. omg. afkja;klfsjdad #BRBCRYING. They're so beautiful.. Just wanted to share with you guys.
From left to right: 
Malvectia, Eramina, Lavender, Harry.
I know some characters are missing, but those are works in progress at the moment.
If you want to contact her, please do so at ireenchau@gmail.com. She'll draw people, mainly. It'll encourage her, so please go contact if you have any drawing requests!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when characters come to life. I enjoy drawing but find it hard bringing them from the pages of the books to the page of the sketch pad. These look fantastic!! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!