Thursday, March 14, 2013

Book Review: The Prince by Kiera Cass.

The Prince (The Selection, #0.5) The Prince by Kiera Cass.
A Selection Novella.
The Selection, 0.5
Book Summary: Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.


Liana's Summary: Maxon is nervous as ever. If some other guy were in his shoes, wouldn't he be? It's The Selection. A huge event. Maxon didn't think that America Singer would be any different, but it turns out she is.. and maybe they can become more than friends. Kiera Cass writes a novella in Prince Maxon's point of view-- something that all readers of the Selection want to read..

Rate(1-10): 10

Reading this reminded me of how much I loved The Selection. Man, that book was so freakin' amazing. I died. Beautiful cover and absolutely AMAZING story.

What all readers needed was the guy's point of view. That's right. Team Maxon!

I loved the preview of The Elite at the end of this novella. Agh! I can't wait!

This has got to be the shortest review ever. omg. LOL. I guess that's it.

2 comments:

  1. I see. Don't even mention me. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND, BTW EVERYONE, HERE'S CINDY. SHE LET ME READ THIS ON HER EREADER BECAUSE SHE'S FREAKING AWESOME. :)))

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!