Friday, April 12, 2013

Discussion #4: Why Start Book Blogging?

This is something fun to write about, and this goes to the people out there that are unsure about making a blog and/or writing reviews. There are many perks, as you can see.

1. It's fun!
Well, my fun and your fun could be two very different things, but I have a feeling that everyone on this planet have a vague general idea of what fun should be. But yes, book blogging and reviewing is really fun.

2. Interaction with other bloggers
When I started my blog, I was pretty clueless of all the other book blogs out there. But when I slowly immersed myself in the blogosphere I realized that everyone is so nice and friendly and they all have amazing blogs!

3. Author connection
I think this is my favorite out of all of them. Really, I love it when an author emails me! It's just so cool. Ermahgerd. 

4. Easier access to review copies
If you have a blog, and lots of followers, then you'll have something to put in that email to that one publisher, about requesting a review copy, right? 

5. A good occupation
Once again, blogging is FUN! It's something good to do-- better than sitting on your couch and watching TV, or playing video games, right? It's productive.
-----------------------
That's really all I got. But yeah, ever since I started blogging, I've gained a whole new experience! So if you're hesitating about making a blog right now, hesitate no more~

Happy reading, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. All great reasons to begin a book blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons! I love blogging, and i hope to get in touch with more authors soon. may i ask how to get some more followers? Thanks!

    http://reviewbooks21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!