Thursday, August 22, 2013

Follow Friday #32!

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowFollow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Book Selfie! Snap a picture of you and your current read. (lol gonna overlay it on because of pure laziness)

Leave your links below! I wanna see YOUR book selfie! 

If you follow me, I'll be more than glad to follow back!
**I prefer Bloglovin/GFC followers! Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to participate in my brand new Weekend Reads meme tomorrow! It's to tell your fellow readers what and how much you plan to read over each weekend! Check back here tomorrow at 5PM to participate!

2 comments:

  1. That book is amazing! Be sure to have tissues on hand!

    Old follower!
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one either.. lol, but that seems to be the theme tonight. Will look it up.

    Old follower My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!