Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Reads #1!

Weekend Reads
Weekend Reads is a brand new meme hosted by Alexis at Escape Reality Through Books and Liana at Bookaholic-ness
The guidelines are simple: Just grab our button and put it on a new blog post. Then, show us what you're reading and tell us what your goal is (how many pages) for the weekend! (This weekend, I'm reading: -insert book title/picture here-, and my goal is-- # of pages) And the last step: join the linky list, so others can have a link to your blog post!

This weekend I am reading: 
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis (ARC)
Blythewood by Carol Goodman

My goal for this weekend is: At least 800 pages.
Weekend Reads meme
Thanks so much for participating and getting this meme started. Please spread the word!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very fun idea and might be motivating to get more read! Weekends are when I don't really get to read at all since it's family time for our family, but I may have to consider joining in one of these days. Good luck on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun meme, ladies! I also tend to read a lot during the weekend. I will try and participate next weekend when I don't have a Feature Follow post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment, I'm reading "Between the Lines", but I don't generally plan what I'm going to read before I start reading so who knows what I'll read next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too late to join the Linky...but I wanted you to know that I did publish a post!

    Weekend Reads

    (Can you change your "Comment As" drop down so commenters can type in their own name and website? I don't like signing in w my personal Google since it has nothing to do with my blog...)

    Audrey @ Ink and Page
    http://inkandpage.me

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!