Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend Reads #3!

Weekend Reads
Weekend Reads is a brand new meme hosted by Alexis at Escape Reality Through Books and Liana at Bookaholic-ness
The guidelines are simple: Just grab our button and put it on a new blog post. Then, show us what you're reading and tell us what your goal is (how many pages) for the weekend! (This weekend, I'm reading: -insert book title/picture here-, and my goal is-- # of pages) And the last step: join the linky list, so others can have a link to your blog post!

This weekend I am reading: 
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Blythewood by Carol Goodman

My goal for this weekend is: At least 200 pages.
Weekend Reads meme
Thanks so much for participating and getting this meme started. Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!