Friday, September 20, 2013

Donate to SLHS Aspiring Writers!

Hello all, I apologize for the fact that I haven't been posting recently, and it is, of course, because of the crazy AP homework I must deal with. Anyways, as some of you may know, I've started a club in my school-- Aspiring Writers for teens with similar ambitions for writing gather and share (not to mention the leadership role). I've been so pleased at the big turnout when I'd expected two or three people to come.

In order to get started, we have to raise funds for costly writing contests, author signings, and buying books. We need YOUR help! Please donate! It's never too late to donate, and every little bit counts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!