Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Drabble Challenge Begins!


Hey guys! So, recently I've posted pieces of my writing, in drabbles. (Once again, for those who don't know, drabbles are short stories of 100 words. Only. 100 words. And I realized I haven't been writing much recently. So why not write drabbles?

THIS CHALLENGE IS GOING TO BE A THING. OK. I CHALLENGE MYSELF TO WRITE AS MANY DRABBLES AS I CAN IN THE PERIOD OF 1 YEAR. This will start, like, now. 5/14/14. This will end on 5/14/15. I will be numbering my drabbles as I post them, on a separate blog (http://thedrabblechallenge.blogspot.com/) STAY TUNED. Because I don't want drabbles to clog up the book blog. WISH ME LUCK.

Feel free to join in! This is going to be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Comments really make my day. Don't forget to leave your link below so I can check out your blog as well!